Fly Fusion Forums

Fly Fishing Videos To Be Seen And Learn From

Bandi

Even Europe is cold this time, so I spend less time at the water and more at my monitor. As there are so many knowledgeable fishermen on this forum, I hope you could recommend some videos to watch on the internet in the following categories:

Fly casting

Fly fishing methods

Fly tying techniques

Thanks

Weedy,

Great links there...

There has been great "fun" with Alex Ivanovic on the sexyloops board

http://www.sexyloops.co.uk/cgi-bin/theboar...l=alex+ivanovic

and

http://www.sexyloops.co.uk/cgi-bin/theboar...l=alex+ivanovic

Fun reads if you are bored... all about whether this style of distance casting is considered fly fishing:

170 Cast

http://www.sexyloops.com/movies/170/

Fun stuff when its cold outside, but it makes you wanna grab you rod and go practice casting in the snow (if there's no open water).

Thanks H2O, Harps, SilverDoctor, Weedy1, and FNG! I have been watching them and probably spend more time watching than I should do. :) I also decided to continue tying flies during nights, so I am prepared when the river is flowing again. :P

Tight lines to you all!

Awesome... Thanks.

Anyone know how you could down load and burn the episodes to DVD's?

Right click on the episode link and then "Save link as" (in Mozilla, something similar in IE) -> saves it to your hard disk. From there you can burn on a DVD, but it will not be a DVD movie. However, some better DVD players can recognize and play WMV or you may convert it to MPG.

Right click on the episode link and then "Save link as" (in Mozilla, something similar in IE) -> saves it to your hard disk. From there you can burn on a DVD, but it will not be a DVD movie. However, some better DVD players can recognize and play WMV or you may convert it to MPG.

Its true, but the quality will be crap, and you could maybe fit like 20-30 min of video on a disk. If your computer and T.V. have an S-video outlet that's the best bet (I think). people who have more computer knowledge chime in at anytime if i'm wrong.

Sorry, it does not work as the link points to mms protocol. There are still tools to record a box on your screen (display), but as it was written the quality of that will suffer.

I am OK with the online version, but interested to see if someone knows another way than S-video.

Sorry, it does not work as the link points to mms protocol. There are still tools to record a box on your screen (display), but as it was written the quality of that will suffer.

I am OK with the online version, but interested to see if someone knows another way than S-video.

You can convert it with Nero......works well