Fly Fusion Forums

Christmas Haul 2008

Ahhh......"The Quotable Fisherman"? Olympus 850 in my haul, hyped!!

Actually i already had the Quotable Fisherman, this one was Fisherman's Guide to Life. Lots more great fishing quotes inside. Nice on the Olympus, it's a prefect fishing camera.

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

i got a pfluger PREZ for my loop 9wt a bunch of money and some really nice Tommy Hilfiger sweaters some CDs and a few games for my 360.

Hydro where are the colord pad for guitar hero, i cant figure it out

I do not like to brag, or gloat about "what I got, etc... but the wife says go for it... so here it goes... :blush:

I got about $4 thousand bucks worth of Fly tying materials, including a Nor-vise and all the extras, and just a ton of fly tying materiel, wife paid much much less then that, the old owner hurt his neck and can't sit to tie, also got Korker Guide boots, H/H Polypro underwear, and one of those copy old records to CD things.

A Bird hunting vest, and apparently being chased off the river by a grizzly is enough to make the wife and kids nervous so they got me a "Spot", the 911/SAR team on your belt.. and my middle son made a car model to commemorate my 24 yrs in the Army, that made me cry... damn kids grow up when you are not looking..

I am the most spoiled old man ever... :argggg:

Yes.....you are.

After 24 yrs in the Army, you deserve it. Good on ya. And Thank You.

Thanks man...and you are very welcome, I would not trade my time in the army for any other "Job", I never had a bad day in the army some damn uncomfortable ones but never a bad one, except maybe the last one when I said goodbye.

I look more like this now, Pacres:el:toro ( long hair and a bit of a beard) but will always be a Troop at heart...