Fly Fusion Forums

Fish'in In Disneyworld

RussC

Has anyone ever tossed a line in DisneyWorld. I've never been, and taking the family at the end of January for 10 day's and notice that you can fish right in the park.

Looking for any feed back good or bad and anything else in the area that you would suggest?

Thanks

Russ C

If you are going to shell out $250 to fish a stocked pond while gofey and Mickey does a dance on shore you got more money then me!

My self and my wife spent last Christmas @ Disney, you can go deep sea fishing at Cape Canaveral (the same place they launch the shuttle) for a night shark fishing cruse. It was only $150, but be sure that they take you at least 20 miles off shore to the reef, if you stay in the bay you will be fishing for junk fish and probably not catch anything because they will hook you up with shark rigging. If you get out to the reef and they Chum you can be looking at 9 - 12 footers!

I love deep sea fishing! The best bang for th ebuck is possibably Eastern Canada, $30 for a half day.

Did someone say sharks?

rick1kn9.jpg

water2bl8.jpg

2cool32vo9.jpg

I can never pass up the opportunity to post these pics. Maybe my funnest day of fishing ever.

I also echo iceman. If you have the time, don't mess with the park. Get to the coast and chase reds or go offshore for some sharks or reef fish. Nothing but fun.

"A Wading Belt" eh?

There was a less then masculin guy I went to school with who carried a purse, he called it a europian-carry-all. It was still a purse, no matter what he called it!

So you see where I am going with this....its still a faggy pack ;)

Hey RussC,

2 Years ago I did the bass fishing at Disney world and had a blast. Although I'm sure the other guys are right about going off shore but if you don't have time take the $250 bass fishing trip on the Disney lake...it was worth it. What the other guys elude to is the $250 allows you to have up to 4 people on the trip, so find a few others to go along. My brother and I had lots of quality bass and we were able to enjoy the family trip to the theme parks in the afternoon. Just my 2 cents!

Mike