Fly Fusion Forums

Genesis Of A Fishing Post

Ahhh yes, the thread is now complete with Clive's addition of a picture-from-his-collection-of-many.

We need a separate thread to house all the pictures that deal with lame and gay threads.

Mike's cooking killer Jambalaya for dinner tonite - anyone want the recipe?

I like Jambalaya.

"the thread is now complete with Clive's addition of a picture-from-his-collection-of-many."

:P:D:P

Man fishing is sooo good right now and we are messing around on the Internet. :lol:

Taco..."hope i don't get like that when i retire"

Wadaya mean "GET like that" ? ? ;)

Man fishing is sooo good right now and we are messing around on the Internet. :lol:

did you hafta say that, i'm struck @ home babysittin' damn dogs whilst the bitter half is workin' the weekend

did you hafta say that, i'm struck @ home babysittin' damn dogs whilst the bitter half is workin' the weekend

Story of my summer Taco.....and no crawfish. It was a negotiation to get shrimp.

Nice to see you around, BTW.

Lynn,

Jambalaya!! Now you're talkin!

In Louisiana, jambalaya is a side dish. That concludes the useless trivia section of this thread which immediately followed the Lynn/Taco/Clive love in section of the thread.

BTW, one of my favorite things to eat I discovered in Canada is green onion cakes. Just had a couple with just nuclear hot sauce. I may pass out at any moment.

In China, green onion cakes are a side dish.

Sound as if ya had some korn likker as a side dish......

and if by nuclear hot sauce you mean sambal oelek you'll think one end of ya has gone nuclear in about 12 hrs or so

This thread is missing a complete turn off topic to a different topic that raises hatred between members.

I just fished with smelts on the bow river, got a large spawning brown trout off it's redd, and I was gonna eat it but then decided not to ... so I threw it in the trash. Before all this though, I took several pictures of it on the rocks and grass :):):)