Fly Fusion Forums

Getting A Shiny New Toy

Test drove one of these the other day. These waterproof camera's have no viewfinder and my fear was the screen in bright sunshine. I tried one out at a local camera shop, we went outside in the bright sunshine and the screen was very clear. So in appreciation, I bought one off eBay! I know it is bad form to try something local and buy somewhere else, but I saved like $75.00.

Can't wait to try to get some release shots! No more pictures in the grass for me.

I have flooded like 4 cameras, and probably 6 cell phones in my life. Can't wait for the waterproof BlackBerry!

Also Have the 720 SW.

I find it hard to see the screen with polarized glasses.

Works great under saltwater though. (didnt blow up)

Its also hard to track something moving around in bright light.

From what i understand the major improvement btwn the 720 and the 770 is the screen. But now that you mention it i didnt look at the screen with my sunglasses. Oops.

Test drove one of these the other day. These waterproof camera's have no viewfinder and my fear was the screen in bright sunshine. I tried one out at a local camera shop, we went outside in the bright sunshine and the screen was very clear. So in appreciation, I bought one off eBay! I know it is bad form to try something local and buy somewhere else, but I saved like $75.00.

Can't wait to try to get some release shots! No more pictures in the grass for me.

I have flooded like 4 cameras, and probably 6 cell phones in my life. Can't wait for the waterproof BlackBerry!

rick, maybe i was bidding against you!! tried to get one on there but it went a little too far outa my price range.... let me know how you like it.

Don't feel too bad Brent I once ran over my own fly rod........ took out rod reel and flyline all at once. Now that is dumb..... as dumb as it gets short of running over your spouse

The stylus 720w is shockproof from from 5 feet and so is the 770...... its handy to have when you are rough on stuff

don't do what i did today...ran my camera over with my car...smart job brent, smart job

Gee, thanks for alerting me to that possibility Brent. I thought I had basically come up with all the possible ways to break a camera. Apparently not!

Sorry bud. Hope you get a nice new one. I'm sure you have oodles of cash lying around. I know I did when I was in University!

don't do what i did today...ran my camera over with my car...smart job brent, smart job

My uncle ran over his dog while he was "walking" it. Stopped to talk to someone, forgot about his dog and YIPE...dead dog. True story. I probably should not have admitted I am related.

yeah you get a reward for every conviction, however you also have the option to put that reward money back to the F&W, and the more funding that they get the better they will become (of course all depending on the person handling the funds puts it in the right places)