Fly Fusion Forums

Fishtales

On Sunday I broke the tip of a rod I had built on a Dancraft blank that I had bought at Fishtales. I went in today and they were able to warranty the blank and they gave me a new tip section from one of the blanks they had in stock. No fuss, no muss, no hassle. Its been said before, but its worth saying again - GREAT SHOP! :party:

Guest Sundancefisher
my go to shop whenever i need anything. dave & nancy & co. are top notch, i send everyone i know there. fortunately it's also really close to my house.

This Big Hairy Monkey goes there quite often... Actually I need some new crocs ...I should go over tonight.

Guest Sundancefisher

Ahhh yes... But when the wife says...go to the fishing store and buy crocs for the kids...she is fully aware I am going to buy fishing stuff also...

Great win win in my book :-)

Plus they are very versatile shoes. Great boat shoes, dock shoes and comfy airplane shoes!

I also find that when you see a big permit and the guide says jump in immediately...forgetting I still had crocs on and not my wading boots...the crocs eventually popped up out of the mud :-)