Fly Fusion Forums

Holy Heatwave Batman

Environment Canada is saying 32 degrees for tommorow and 31 for friday. But i guess it could be worse I looked up Medicine hat and they're suppose to be 37 thursday and 38 friday. 32 is a little hot for me, 25 would be nice and perfect wouldn't cha say?

my thermometer here in canmore currently says 45 degrees at 7:30 pm....... and its not in direct sunlight..... none the less I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be a little off...... But I can also say that right now in Canmore it is HOT

oh quit complaining all of ya. Have you seen how little the "ladies" are wearing? Im in love just about every block of 17th ave.

It's all part of my job. The shirts the booze distributors gave the girls at the R&C are more like keychains!!!

they'd laugh and point you to the SPF 60 and 100 haha

Thats the truth. Anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty dark already. I used SPF 30 down in the Carribbean earlier this year and burned. I had to up it to 55 and I was all good. Don't forget that when you're standing in water the reflection of the sun off the water makes it even worse than just normal sunlight.

you guys got nothing on me...i work outside for a living and working in shorts with no shirt, i look like a damn oreo cookie right now (at least my butt glows in the dark at night so i can see the way to the fridge...lmfao)...it's sad but kinda nice when you come home to A/C and beer.... ;)

I'm with you DBT, except I look like a fudgecicle because I don't wear shorts at work. Y'all should quit your complaining we have all of 20 days like this a year, suck it up, -33 is not so far off.

Bring on the heat suckas!

I'm with you DBT, except I look like a fudgecicle because I don't wear shorts at work. Y'all should quit your complaining we have all of 20 days like this a year, suck it up, -33 is not so far off.

Bring on the heat suckas!

Yabut I can put on enough clothes to stay warm at -33...at +33 I have trouble gettin' enough clothes off.. startles the hell outta the neighbours ;) ;)