Fly Fusion Forums

Mah July Pickaroons!

maxwell

bin doing alot of bow river fishing this month.. sight and night fishing has bin stellar and i halfto confess ive bin hooked on pike most of the month spending a bunch of my days tossing larger streamers for toothy critters and it turns out there is a decent pike fishery in teh bow.. bin fishing the cuttuy streams aswell and doing very well on teh dries... love htem cutties! now for the bullies this upcoming month and a little more pikin! bin doing most of my fishin with the same dope cats and hope everyone had a sick month.... august should be even doper! tightlines and enjoy!

july001-6.jpg

july003-3.jpg

july002-8.jpg

july005-4.jpg

july010-2.jpg

july001-5.jpg

july006-2.jpg

july002-7.jpg

july007-4.jpg

july004-5.jpg

Flat out AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Time to take you back to the days of old

Two-fo Bow's, big fat go

Out throw the West with the Gangstas rollin'

South Calgary AB : my home

We was out the feeling that hiphop be

We couldn't connect to the big city streets

So we took the bandanas and we tied 'em up

Roll up to the river and laid it rough !

Max and them wiggaz with the tooth

Shown to MoFo how to blast a deuce (come on) BLAH !!

Guest RedWiggler

Hey Max are you actually targeting Pike on the Bow at this point? If so a guy might have to givver ago at some point. :drinked:

thanks all... dope verse BBT! conor that was a underwater shot if u couldnt guess in a shallow riffle.. trippy stuff... jeremie.. there all "loop" sticks dude... olive ones are the "multi" series... from sweden..... best rods out there imho! and todd i am targeting pike on teh bow now..

thanks all!.. 126barnes.. 7x might be a bit tough.. if u did tho u might halfto play me too death.... weres teh sence in that ?

While being played to death would be bad news for you, the fish would certainly rejoice.

Nice pics! Nice to see you are giving the rainbows a break by fishing for the pike.

thanks all!.. 126barnes.. 7x might be a bit tough.. if u did tho u might halfto play me too death.... weres teh sence in that ?

And once you've played him to death, then you have to decide,"Should I eat him or mount him?"

Either way sounds kinda...umm...wrong...? :barf:

BTW, schweet pics, Maxwell! Keep up the good work, young fella!

Later,

Steve