Fly Fusion Forums

Glenbow Flies

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

Awesome is all i have to say

went and picked my order up today from Glen, 102 flies, and theres not one that i would not fish..The flies i wanted customly done are incredibly tied, especially for not being normally carried.

Filled my box, then forgot that i gotta debarb, duh!

I took advantage of that sale as well...... only ordered 21 dozen this time though. Glen has great products and he doesn't sell any bum looking flies. I buy from him regularly as its just too easy to do but that sale was a great opportunity to save even more. Outta the ~ 100 dozen I have bought from him I have had only one with a closed eye and he insisted on replacing it....... He was however fishing right next to me. Now I figure for my hassle he could have replaced it with a beer glass ;) then again I think he bought he beer that day as well so I should really not complain to loudly

Guys,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post your comments, I appreciate it. I am glad that you have found my products to be to your liking. For Dustin & bigbadbrown, I got so many pm's during the Feb. sale that it got full and took a while for me to get it 'cleaned-out'. I will happily honor the sale price for you now, since you had tried during the sale & were unsuccessful at reaching me. If you are still interested, please feel free to pm me and we'll see what we can do. For Lone Fisher, I think the next beer's on you! Thanks again to you all for so many nice comments. Happy fishing,

Glen