Fly Fusion Forums

Seagaur

SEAGAUR

New to the site, not to the water. Just found this site and will do my best to contribute.

I've used up the last of this marvelous tippet material. I've called all the shops in town,

to no avail ( or the clerks just don't know). Cannot find a retailer for this product.

Does anyone know where a guy could purchase this product ( within Canada and hopefully

with mail delivery)? I hate like hell to have to order from Cabela's. The extra shipping

fee just does not make it cost effective.

Thanks in advance, chronie63

SEAGAUR

New to the site, not to the water. Just found this site and will do my best to contribute.

I've used up the last of this marvelous tippet material. I've called all the shops in town,

to no avail ( or the clerks just don't know). Cannot find a retailer for this product.

Does anyone know where a guy could purchase this product ( within Canada and hopefully

with mail delivery)? I hate like hell to have to order from Cabela's. The extra shipping

fee just does not make it cost effective.

Thanks in advance, chronie63

Tried the same thing last year, with no luck. Will be interested in seeing what answers you get.

Well if the repllies are not favorable, maybe a group purchase is in order. Not too sure how this could be co-ordinated, but, it might be an idea. I've got a friend in the east checking, but, it's been a few weeks and I think he has fallen into a pail of Smirknoff.

My wife is headed to Texas this month. They have it there and I used to use it. I could probablky coerce her into getting several spools if anyone is interested.

Are we talking about their leader material, or do they make tippet as well? Whichever, I certainly know a shop that will carry it.

Just spoke with fishtales. It seemd they may be stocking this stuff, regularly. They did not have the weight I am after, but, I'll probably check back next week. Still got other feelers out. Kamloops Fly Shop is checking on price/availability for me, as well. Will keep you up to date.

Cheers, chronie