Fly Fusion Forums

If It Makes Any Of You Feel Any Better?

i've looked at these sites and i can't find the disclosure on carbon offsets anywhere.

any help or was this more gore-bashing? interested in offset project details.

i've searched generation in motion's website and i can't find anything related to the sale of carbon offsets. i've also typed into google "generation in motion carbon offsets" and still nothing comes up.

the only thing i can find is the following:

http://www.generationim.com/news/memberships.html

of which GIM describes that they get their carbon offsets from the CCS or from the Carbon Neutral Company. dryfly, can you advise if Al Gore owns either of these 2 entities? if not, can you advise if Gore owns other carbon offsetting retailers?

Well guys Im headed off back to Jamaica Friday morning to run a few more charter trips to close out the winter schedule.

A few Marlin and Dorado on the fly will get my skills ready for fishing with you guys on the Bow. I'm hopin to get hooked up with some new friends to fish with since I have most of the summer off. I'll be back April 22nd and ready to fish.

Lonefisher are you leaving Canmore or what ? I sure hope not becasue your one hell of a fishing partner.

Tight Lines and Safe Passages to ALL

Capt Rob

sportfishingjamaica.com

Have fun on your trip Dave, make sure to pack lots of timmies cups and coffee. Gotta show the Mexicans how the one handed timmies technique is done.

Capt Rob have fun down in Jamaica, Not positive on my plan but drop me a PM when you get back from Jamaica