Fly Fusion Forums

He's Back Look Out Boys Haha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, in their video, the trout gets dragged up the bank, covered in snow and is posed in front of the camera for a full minute before they decide to release it. Then, I wonder what kind of release was possible from up on the bank. Likely, it was simply chucked back in. In my view, the manner in which this fish was handled, could constitute it as a kept fish, over the legal size limit, as the chance of recovery was reduced after that experience. If this was a flyfisherman's video...there'd be a hangin'...

there'd be a hangin'...

metaphorically speaking of course for all those lurkers out there...right greg?...don't want you to get charged with uttering threats or some *hit ;) ...just watching your back cuz anyone can get sued nowadays... :blink:

"A fish is considered retained (kept) when it is not immediately returned to the waters from which it was taken"

immediately

2 entries found.

immediately[1,adverb]immediately[2,conjunction]

Main Entry: 1im·me·di·ate·ly

Pronunciation: \i-ˈmē-dē-ət-lē also -ˈmē-dit-, British often -ˈmē-jit-\

Function: adverb

Date: 15th century

1 : in direct connection or relation : directly <the parties immediately involved in the case> <the house immediately beyond this one>

2 : without interval of time : straightway <I'll make that call immediately>

:huh:

When was the pic taken? Where was it taken? Without knowing that, no chance of anything. But let's just keep an eye on this guy... he seems dumb enough to screw up again and when he does....

Can I have a motion to end the discussion on this guy?