Fly Fusion Forums

Spring Walk&wade Special

maxwell

Just a shout out, we went out with Max in the fall on the same deal.

I got more out of him in one day than I could have ever imagined.

If ya want to get out with someone and get er pretty much figured out in one day, this is worth your time.

I still don't catch the number if fish that this guy does!

I don't think he shows or helps ya with everything......

Hey Max, Did you but a drift boat for this season?? Was on the Bowcrow site a while ao and they mentioned they were offering floats now..Just wondering and good luck on the season...James

sorry Max, I gotta say something ..

did'nt you flame Max hard last season for being a guide w/o a drift boat ? ?

Turning a new leaf dude? .. hope so

Ya for those of you that want to increase your learning curve on the Bow, or even if your pretty good and want to learn something new, Max knows how to catch 'em.

Just don't let him fish with ya, cuz you won't catch squat if he puts a line in the water near ya LOL :lol::lol::lol:

(damn that kids catches fish!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Ya for those of you that want to increase your learning curve on the Bow, or even if your pretty good and want to learn something new, Max knows how to catch 'em.

Just don't let him fish with ya, cuz you won't catch squat if he puts a line in the water near ya LOL :lol::lol::lol:

(damn that kids catches fish!!!)

but i dont fish dude ;):lol:.........

hey i wanted too let yall know my walk and wade specials for board members will be happenin again this spring B) ...please check the link for further details or contact me sunskyhooksnwater@flyfishcalgary.com

http://flyangler.ca/index.php?option=com_c...0&Itemid=28

All,

I spent time with Max recently and had a stellar day on the water. I blew out my my previous high for fish landed on the bow and I learned a tonne. I tend to get guides around the world a few times a year and this was one of my best trips to date. If you need help sorting out the bow like I do then this is worth it's weight in gold.

al

I had the opportunity to do a walk and wade with Maxwell yesterday. I had fished the Bow a half-dozen times in the past and I got schooled hard each time, so I figured it was time to get some professional help. I consider it money well spent on our walk and wade yesterday and a very good investment. My goal going into yesterday was to take out enough of the basics to where I could fish the Bow on my own with a reasonable chance of getting into some fish.

Well the proof is in the pudding, er trout....Later in the afternoon, after the walk and wade, I fished for about three hours and landed two nice fish and that

RIGHT THERE was something I wasn't able to do previously. I don't exactly have the fish surrounded yet, I know. I am excited though because I am confident that, by putting the basic principles that Maxwell shared with me into practise on; casting, presentation, reading the water, tackle, etc. that I can become reasonably effective in angling this river. Maxwell was effective in transfering enough of his knowledge to an outright beginner in a halfday to where that beginner is now confident in walking up to this river and getting after it.

Who knows how much money, time, and potential frustration you saved me Maxwell. Big thanks to you for that! If you're thinking of doing the walk and wade or some other clinic, I'd tell you to go for it!

Cheers,

Ayr.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...