Fly Fusion Forums

Lunar Eclipse

Today wasn't a good day for me photography wise. First I had an eye exam and found out what I thought, time to start wearing glasses for anything short distanced. Then I went out to shoot the eclipse, what happens, batteries run out. Put some fresh ones in, they run out. Finally get some batteries in the camera, take a few shots, take the SD card out and put it in my machine -#$%%,, @$%%%<, @$#$, $# #@$%$ - Damn card reader isn't being recognized. Oh well, they're probably blurry anyways.

Looking forward to you shot Clive.

Here is the 4-hour sequence ... was fun ... was chilly the last hour.

Awesome job on the photo clive. Looks spectacular. Sadly I only got a few pics tonight as I kept getting sidetracked. Was the camera stationary the entire time, or did you just run out in your knickers every 15 minutes?

I watched it last night driving to Pocatello. It was out the driver's window and I had an amazing starry sky to see it. It's something else to view from the top of Monida pass, with NO light pollution at all. Wicked event. Phoned the wife to make sure kids got to see it too, they'd never seen one before. :lol: