Fly Fusion Forums

K Lakes Tomorrow

Oh yeh.. I fell in the water too!! That was great fun. Had sneakers and pants on.. no waders, and murphy's law got me!! Haha.

Had my first experience chucking big streamers - you guys are right.. hearing those things zip by your ears is great - and when I was throwing one I slipped on the muddy bank right into the water! I thought I was going to keep going too because it was a big drop off! Finally got some grip at waist depth! haha.. took me awhile to climb out too because I kept slipping!!

Here is one of the bears we saw. He was along highway 40.

How do you get bigger pictures on here? This one is so small but huge on the computer (had to cut it down to 100kb) but I've seen others that are much bigger. Never mind. Figured it out.

post-43-1182278295.jpg

of all the times I been up there I still have yet to see a grizzly! nice shots

I've been up there for 9 years and finally this year I saw my first bear. In the last 2 times of been out (June 10 and June 18) I've now seen 4. Crazy. We also saw some really beautiful bull elk.

Cool! I saw six last year. This year I've seen a big griz sow with two cubs, and a big black sow with two cubs. I have a feeling there will be alot of sightings this year after the "mild" winter.

We're almost positive it was the same grizzly that BigBowTrout saw and took a picture of, because she was in that exact same spot. Very cool.
LOL! Maybe, but there are quite a few bears up there guys. :lol:

Here is a pic of the Griz in the out flow on the lower K

I don't think it's the same Bear due to the color on the Back but it's good to see the high numbers

The one we posted was the one we saw on the highway on the way there.

We'll post the picture of the one we saw at the outflow, but I'm sure that's her.