Fly Fusion Forums

New Years Resolutions

Guest bigbadbrent

just 1 not even fishing related....... beat I mean teach my staff to tell the difference between a charge and a payment----- and if successful in that teach them to understand that both can be positive or negative. I have a feeling I will be spending all of new years eve and most of the next day trying to balance the past year so I am not even gonna toss in quiting smoking...... cause I will likely be breaking it by 1 am jan 1st 2008. Is electroshock an acceptable way to teach the exceptionally stupid?

just 1 not even fishing related....... beat I mean teach my staff to tell the difference between a charge and a payment----- and if successful in that teach them to understand that both can be positive or negative. I have a feeling I will be spending all of new years eve and most of the next day trying to balance the past year so I am not even gonna toss in quiting smoking...... cause I will likely be breaking it by 1 am jan 1st 2008. Is electroshock an acceptable way to teach the exceptionally stupid?

Yes if they are really stupid, warning dosn't really teach them squat but is alot of fun, for the teacher

keep on fishin...more time trackin bullies and theres a few broonies that spanked me thisyear and hope too get them nextyear....make it back too my fams cabin in teh cariboo..made it teh first 18 missed teh past 2 years....tons of great goals everybody....almost done bring on 08!