Fly Fusion Forums

For The Young Parents (and Granparents) Out There

That's hilarious. I totally thought I would be like that but haven't had any problems so far! In fact, when I'm home, I probably change more diapers than my wife does.

I'll tell ya... Noah sure got me good one day! I had NO CLUE that babies can poop THAT much.. or THAT far!!! :huh:

That's hilarious. I totally thought I would be like that but haven't had any problems so far! In fact, when I'm home, I probably change more diapers than my wife does.

I'll tell ya... Noah sure got me good one day! I had NO CLUE that babies can poop THAT much.. or THAT far!!! :huh:

eeewwwwww!!!

reason 892, why not to have children

eeewwwwww!!!

reason 892, why not to have children

Guess I won't share the story of when my oldest was 3 months old and I had to give him a suppository because he hadn't gone in 3 days. The word catastrophic explosion doesn't even begin to cover it.

Oh wait....I just told the story. Sorry LS :lol:

Right next door to the Dry Cleaners in my neighborhood is a Day Care. One evening I'm dropping off some shirts and one of the Day Care employees is outside with a couple of little boys, say 2 or 3 yrs old. One of the little boys whips down his training pants and starts to pee right on the sidewalk. The young day care girl is mortified "stop it Joey!. A young mother and myself are watching this and laughing our asses off. Wish I could still just pee wherever I wanted!

Right next door to the Dry Cleaners in my neighborhood is a Day Care. One evening I'm dropping off some shirts and one of the Day Care employees is outside with a couple of little boys, say 2 or 3 yrs old. One of the little boys whips down his training pants and starts to pee right on the sidewalk. The young day care girl is mortified "stop it Joey!. A young mother and myself are watching this and laughing our asses off. Wish I could still just pee wherever I wanted!

Hell I did that on 8th Av back when I was 3 or 4 yrs old, guess I suddenly disappeared from the store and my Dad found me relievin' myself offa the curb, countryboy comes to town don'tcha know and I had to go. :lol: :lol: He always said it wouldn't been so bad if I hadn't been goin' for distance.

Hell I did that on 8th Av back when I was 3 or 4 yrs old, guess I suddenly disappeared from the store and my Dad found me relievin' myself offa the curb, countryboy comes to town don'tcha know and I had to go. :lol: :lol: He always said it wouldn't been so bad if I hadn't been goin' for distance.

I think there are still lots of guys doin' it on 8th avenue.......Isn't that why Calgary is buying that new toilet technology??.......But hey, boys will be boys and as the saying goes, "the world is my bathroom"........