Fly Fusion Forums

Grey Cup

Guest guito

For sure sask. Im a true albertan but sask doesnt have much to do but cheer for Football and watch the wheat grow.... Everywhere else has hockey and various other activities. Hell i dont even think sask has any good flyfishing :(. So i would love to see sask win.

I tried - HARD - to become a stamps fan. But born and raised in Sask till I was 14... I guess I just bleed green... GO RIDERS!

Once your a Rider fan you will always be a Rider fan. I am a Stamps fan but the Riders have the most loyal fans anywhere!!! They have a great following everywhere they go.

Lonefisher,

Only problem is that the grey cup is in toronto and they are playing inside a NICE AND WARM DOME!

As for who would win, I really don;t care, I am a stamps fan, but if I had to choose one I would say Both teams deserve it, I would like to see Kerry Josph get the cup he deserve but the boomers has played so hard all year for this, and its gonna be alot tuffer on the bommers since their starting QB is out with a broken arm!

Dustin. I had a client when I guided tell me about some very VERY interesting fishing in Sask. What do you get when you have a province full of people who know nothing about trout and a few lakes stocked with them? (answer:lakes with trout that no one fishes with prolific bug life and 15+ lb trout).

There fine... :lol:

Being from the Maritimes I know squat about football but Wednesday I flew a Westjet flight to Toronto with the whole Stampeder's cheerleading team. I don't really have a point, it was pretty sweet though, they couldn't keep their eyes off me :)

Haha Dam you guys! Now I will be spending a whole summer fishing every lake I see in sask looking for these gems :P! Well now that my foot is in my mouth you have sparked my curiosity.... Nah I wasn’t really referring to the lakes anyways as my love for fly fishing is in the Eastern Slope streams... cant tell me sask has any of those :) haha just playing. On a side note however alot of my family is from sask and I once got to drive a Bailer.. That was pretty damn cool, oh and a ridding lawn mower... haha I bet they were laughing there asses off when a couple "city" kids were doing there chores for them and having a blast doing so.

Being from the Maritimes I know squat about football but Wednesday I flew a Westjet flight to Toronto with the whole Stampeder's cheerleading team. I don't really have a point, it was pretty sweet though, they couldn't keep their eyes off me :)

Sure they werent looking at the tent you probably had in your pants Harry? :lol::P:P LOL

Sure they werent looking at the tent you probably had in your pants Harry? laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif LOL

Come on this is a family forum! If I did they definitely wouldn't have a problem noticing though LOL ;):lol:

yeah lenny was sporting a full on plumber's crack. Good game from a defensive point of view. Thank god my riders came out on top. now i'll have to wait another 18yrs to see them win again. God i wish i was rioting down on albert st. back in regina right now.

Guest Rocknbugs

Beings that I was born in Saskatoon and went to school there up untill the end of grade 8 I've always been a Riders fan it was kinda forced on me by my dad. I will never forget as a child watching my dad pull his Riders jersey off and throwing it in the fireplace 20 some years ago or longer when Ottawa beat them in the Grey Cup finals.