Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Hear Anything About Fly Tie Tuesday?

jonny5

Im always good to go.

Problem is, everyone says they'll go but no one ever shows up. Just a few regs. If you want to learn how to tie, heres the deal. FREE LESSONS FROM TYING PROS, BEER, HOCKEY, HOT WAITRESSES, IF YOU'RE FEMALE -----> GREAT LOOKING FLYTYERS LIKE ME AND AL.

Me and Al may have to host it. So if we do start going I would hope that you people would show up. Im not the best tyer in the world so if there is a particular pattern you want, post it here. We'll try our best.

PS: I don't tie dries so if you want to host a session tying a dry fly let me know.

Looking like I will be in town for most of the winter - so I will be there as well. It's a great atmosphere and if you bring a select set of materials and set a goal for tying you can hammer out most of your bugs at these sessions.

If the R&C isn't available maybe we could see about a venue a little further south.

Hey uh Dave.....you and Al????? I certainly hope you're not putting yourself in his class :P:lol::lol:

I don't tie flies but I'm married to someone who does. Does that mean I can come and drink beer or would I be persona non grata?

Oh wait. I know Al. I'm so in!

Hey uh Dave.....you and Al????? I certainly hope you're not putting yourself in his class :P:lol::lol:

I don't tie flies but I'm married to someone who does. Does that mean I can come and drink beer or would I be persona non grata?

Oh wait. I know Al. I'm so in!

Lynn you are so sweet!!!! More info on FTT to come soon. Thanks for all your interest...I will keep you posted!

Sorry if I offended anybody I meant He HAD the personality to teach and tie flies and I just hope that the next person that sits in his seat is as good. I liked his sense of humor and he made me laugh and I learned a lot especially the entomology and the history of the flies

Sean is the man.

Sean is the man..He ties awesome flies that catch fish! He taught me a lot about flyfishing and I thank him, It's a shame that he doesn't want to be involved as much this year. Hopefully we can keep FTT going without him.

Sean is the man..He ties awesome flies that catch fish! He taught me a lot about flyfishing and I thank him, It's a shame that he doesn't want to be involved as much this year. Hopefully we can keep FTT going without him.

Yo Al, if it helps to get Sean around, tell him I'll buy him a coors lite every time I go ;-)

I'd like to see FFT keep going this year. I can't think of a better excuse to tell the wife for going out for a few beers in the middle of the week!

I'd be willing to help out with the set-up and planning if it is needed. I am out of town a lot, but could throw in a helping hand when I am around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...