Fly Fusion Forums

Mus Be Nice Land Purchase

Geez - i sure hope you are wrong, would be a shame i say. Guess it wont be long before the river banks start filling up with housing, or land development. I have been fishing the Bow for the past 35 years, and seen a lot of changes. However, this year more than any other year really makes me think that the Bow we all love is changing dramatically. To me, it hasnt been the same since the flood, it feels like we are losing what we had, and that it will never be what it was ever again. Never in my years have i seen the level so low. I stopped at Glenmore Bridge and drove down the boat launch to a gravel bed that ran halfway out under the bridge before i even hit the river. Seems so long ago that you used to put your boat right in at the launch, not anymore...

• Like 1

It is true. Got the info from a reliable source there has been a sale of the land and it is to a developer. Just wondering if anyone knows the plan for the land or the company that purchased it. Sometimes these things take 20 years till they are considered for development a lot of bigger developers buy what they call 10 year land or 15 year land in anticipation of future growth.