Fly Fusion Forums

Thursday, Friday Morning

alhuger

All,

I am going to schedule some time away from work in the morning for both Thursday and Friday and likely be on the water till noon or a little past both days. I am mostly just practicing my cast and will be trying to get used to a new line I bought (multi-tip) and trying to sort out how to cast sinking tips. If anyone is of a like mind feel free to PM me. I will need to be in the city though because I am not totally unfettered from work and need cell access.

-al

hey dude bin fishin n workin with toolman...were game...pm sent

got 3 new toys too play with too...we will cast em all fosheeze

You and Toolman are working together again? I thought you guys decided to end that co-dependent relationship. I know the fish, and probably most of us fishermen, wish you would end it. ;)

The good news for most of us it they will be hitting water most of us couldn't dream of.

If anyone needs tools for the forestry industry, sound like you are SOL again this winter!!

Hey Al, let me know where you're gonna be, I might be able to drop by for a bit. Weather wise Friday looks promising. I've got a sparkly new Beulah 12'7 7/8 coming off the wrapper this week so I might have to test it before it goes to the customer.

Cheers

Colin

I think we should all meet up at Southland Pedestrian bridge at 9:00am on Friday, with all of our rods for a few hours. Max and I have 7 rods to bring and cast with a bunch of different lines. Maybe a couple of other Spey guys will join us too.

I'll be there.

r u talkin too me..hells yea..jstu gotta callin sick....hope my boss dont read this..he aint much of a fisherman anyway...

Maybe so, but he's still the "boss"... :angry:

ps. Brian's in tonight and game for tommorw, see ya at 7:30am. You know the spot....