Fly Fusion Forums

Think Your Kid Has Problems? It Could Be Worse.

kungfool

If my kid tried a jackass stunt like that I'd take the cable modem on a 3 week road trip....if he ever got access back at all. He got to likin' online World of Warcraft little too much to the determent of his schoolwork and his chores a few yrs back, took the modem on a 3 day roadtrip.... he's been pretty good about it since.

Yeah I know ...I'm a prick.

If my kid tried a jackass stunt like that I'd take the cable modem on a 3 week road trip....if he ever got access back at all. He got to likin' online World of Warcraft little too much to the determent of his schoolwork and his chores a few yrs back, took the modem on a 3 day roadtrip.... he's been pretty good about it since.

I would do the same or something similar but would add to that they would have to work at earning that priviledge back. It worked for us

I would calmly walk into the room unplug the computer toss it in the trash and drop that kid off at the adoption agency..... No jokes.....

I would calmly walk into the room, unplug the computer, use the cord to strangle the little freak, and drop the corpse off

at the dump..... No jokes.....

Hey what ever it takes, I know a few kids (both young and old) that are hopelessly addicted to that World Of Warcraft stuff..

It's worst than Crack, Crystal Meth, and Fly Fishing put together...

OMG that kid has problems. i would calmly walk into the room, pick said child up by the ears and deposit in bedroom with nothing but the matress on the floor. take computer to the dump and cancel the cable. tv goes too.

he needs to get out of the house and get dirty. nothing like fresh air and hard manual labour

OMG that kid has problems. i would calmly walk into the room, pick said child up by the ears and deposit in bedroom with nothing but the matress on the floor. take computer to the dump and cancel the cable. tv goes too.

he needs to get out of the house and get dirty. nothing like fresh air and hard manual labour

You could have him dig his own grave, then bash his head in with a shovel; that would take care of gettin' dirty, fresh air, & the hard manual labour

all at once. Plus, a lotta enjoyment for you! :P