Fly Fusion Forums

Is There Any Good Spots To Go Fish For Pike Within 45 Minutes Of Se Calgary?

Thanks to the guys that PM'd me (real men) that aren't f'ing goofs like Jayhad and Uberfly (how old r u two combined? I'm going to guess 12). My kids will appreciate your responses, I wish i could make you two understand how you come off on this website lol!! Hey Uber, Ive received a couple pms about you. I know you have zero self awareness but you need to get some. I'm trying to help you man! People talk about you behind your back, like your a big goof! Ive seen jayhad, he can't be helped lol! Its amazing that some people where born that ugly!

• Like 1

Reservoir at Lomond (15 min.east on 22) used to be decent for hammer handles, but they raised the height of the berms this year and flooded all the shoreline, sure the fish are still there though.Pine Coulee is great for Small walleye (leeches work well) and pike, but as was mentioned a little further than 45 min (not much though). Theres a lot of small in-poundments south of the city that hold pike, just got to explore.

Colin

I agreed to not post on any of your threads anymore because you bug me and I have nothing productive to add, you should just do the same! little boys should grow up! your responses to me where nothing more negative shots. save it for someone else man!