Fly Fusion Forums

New Theme Song..

birchy

Of course it's good. I am sort of ecclectic in taste so country is okay at times, but I think we need to come up with our own that reflects the fact that it could be a wife walking oout the door with a fishing rod in hand leaving Dad with the apron on. Put it to Blues and call it "The I never should have bought her lessons blues!" :lol:

Ya, rickr is basically sunshine & kittens eating cupcakes on the inside. I saw it once when he bumped his shin on a rock & started crying.

Honestly, I cannot endorse anything involving country music and fly fishing, especially this fine forum. Sorry if I hurt your feelings rickr, just don't cry!

Ahh LS, I have to say it all the time. It sure gets old being objectified. If only they could see the inner me.

there, there Rickr. Chin up and smile :D. it must be a nice ego boost to have that offered so often ;)

now then, you done forgot your needlepoint and we'll see y'all at the next knitting meeting. tootles

Im not that big on country but me and this guy are on the same page:

Click here if the movie does not play.

:angry:

Kungfool, I am shocked that you would post that video on this forum! It's completely inappropriate, and I

think it would be breast if you apologized immediately....Oh, my goodness! I accidentally typed "breast"

instead of "best"; Freudian slip much? Boy, if I had a nipple for every time that happened, I'd be rich.

BTW, if you like singing comedians who are a tad crude, check out "Stephen Lynch" on Youtube; he's

hilarious.