Fly Fusion Forums

Speaking Of Troutbabes..

Oh come on! A picture of a perfectly coiffed lady angler and the link in the post is www.fishingwithrod.com? And did you check the pose? Her name is April? You sure it isn't Mercedes or Chastity? Are you kidding? I can't even make the joke its so easy. Its like someone just put it up on a tee for me! Swing batter....

April, if you are reading this, I don't mean a word. I'm just going for a laugh. If you are offended, I apologize. There is a contest we are starting and you get extra points if you take someone new fishing. Would you like to fish with me? I have a new waterproof camera.....

Birchy, did you make all this up?

Oh come on! A picture of a perfectly coiffed lady angler and the link in the post is www.fishingwithrod.com? And did you check the pose? Her name is April? You sure it isn't Mercedes or Chastity? Are you kidding? I can't even make the joke its so easy. Its like someone just put it up on a tee for me! Swing batter....

April, if you are reading this, I don't mean a word. I'm just going for a laugh. If you are offended, I apologize. There is a contest we are starting and you get extra points if you take someone new fishing. Would you like to fish with me? I have a new waterproof camera.....

Birchy, did you make all this up?

I know.. it's too good to be true. Pick up the latest issue of The Canadian Fly Fisher magazine.. you'll see a clearly picture of her. She's just as pretty as that rainbow she's holding!!

Guest Troutbabe

Ohhh, thank God there's another one!!! Good on ya April!

With all the hits my profile has had, you would think this site is Lavalife for all the "troutdudes" out there! :P

T.babe

Ohhh, thank God there's another one!!! Good on ya April!

With all the hits my profile has had, you would think this site is Lavalife for all the "troutdudes" out there! :P

T.babe

I did not know you could veiw a profile. Thanks for alerting me, I think. You have 54. I have 12. I wonder why? One is a 25 year old female who likes deep pools, warm summer nights, and tans and one is a 47 year old guy who like all those things as well, but less people care <_<

On the subject of girls who fish, if you check out the picture post from my trip to South Texas we went with a female guide as well, website below. All kidding aside, she is an absolute fishing machine and I would go with her any time. I have no doubt that April can bring them in as well. It is a tough business for a female. Too many guys think they are a novelty act and make inappropriate jokes, like on my previous post. Sorry about that.

http://www.skinnywateradventures.com/pages/Capt_Trish.htm

I didn't even know there was the whole profile set up. The new format is really cool. I still think troutbabe is RFk. Sorry trout babe, you just seem like a really really good fishing story to me, deep pools, stimulators....sheesh I'm starting to sweat. As if the anticipation of chasing trout for the season wasn't enough.

As far as April goes I'll bet she gets first cast on many a pool. Good for her.

I'll never be too much of a man to be challenged by a woman, bring it on.

I saw an ad in a fishing mag for a calendar "Women in Waders". I thought it might make a good gift for a friend so I checked there website. As I was cruising through their website I saw an item "XL Momen in Waders" as well as" XL Black Women in Waders". I was disappointed when I realized they were T-shirts!!! :lol::lol:

I saw an ad in a fishing mag for a calendar "Women in Waders". I thought it might make a good gift for a friend so I checked there website. As I was cruising through their website I saw an item "XL Momen in Waders" as well as" XL Black Women in Waders". I was disappointed when I realized they were T-shirts!!! :lol::lol:

You like the big ones eh Al?