Fly Fusion Forums

Old Friends On An Old Trout Stream .... How Not To Release A Fish.

Check out one of our first flyfishing short films .... please excuse the sloppy release of a couple of these fish I assure you we here at The New Wave Angler are careful and gentle and we have the utmost respect for the fish and our fellow C&R fishermen ... but sometimes those buggers can be slippery and it is the goal of the NWA to make our films as realistic as possible we want to show what really happens out there on the water not just an edited down show of all the perfect releases and huge fish .... so that being said Enjoy the show ... click the link and let me know what you think.

Cheers!!

You get yourself 3 or 4 good pals ... why then you got yourself a tribe ... there ain't nothing stronger than that. (Billy The Kid)

• Like 1

Check out one of our first flyfishing short films .... please excuse the sloppy release of a couple of these fish I assure you we here at The New Wave Angler are careful and gentle and we have the utmost respect for the fish and our fellow C&R fishermen ... but sometimes those buggers can be slippery and it is the goal of the NWA to make our films as realistic as possible we want to show what really happens out there on the water not just an edited down show of all the perfect releases and huge fish .... so that being said Enjoy the show ... click the link and let me know what you think.

Cheers!!

You get yourself 3 or 4 good pals ... why then you got yourself a tribe ... there ain't nothing stronger than that. (Billy The Kid)

Another beauty! Dont you mean Emillio Esteves from the movie Young Guns :)Cant speak for anyone else but the movie entertained me severely, just saying!

Small Question. Why are you nails painted?

Answer #1 - Why not?

Answer #2 - Because I'm a FREAKEN ROCK STAR!!! I have an earring too.

Answer #3 - That season it became a superstitious thing we painted my nails to represent the color of the fish we were after for luck.

Answer #4

Answer #5 - All of the above.

FlyTyer16 which one do you think is the right answer ? I'll give you a hint it is #5 ... thanks for noticing Cheers!!!

• Like 1

Did anyone see the size of that there chicken!!!

Yes the spirit world scene was quite excellent!!! lololol! I love your videos guys. Anytime you need someone to fish with you just throw me a PM!!!!!!

Small Question. Why are you nails painted?

Do you watch MMA? a lot of the fighters paint their nails as well. At this stage of the game i just dont think it matters, cool people are just cool people!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...