Fly Fusion Forums

Photo Posting Issues

Hawgstoppah

I cant figure out how to post pics in this new forum at all. I open the little image box, and it let's me put a URL in there but then won't do anything and literally times out or freezes the page. I've just decided to not post because I was too lazy to care or too busy to care but I do have some nice pics from the last few years I'd like to share with the community. So what's the secret? Step by step, HOW are you posting pics on this board?

Thanks! :)

I've been going through photo bucket seems to work good for me and you can resize them to fit the parameters of the forum quite easily. to post go to the more reply options tab in the bottom right corner of the reply box you can search your hard drive from there to find your pictures and attach them to the post. hope this helps.

Cheers. And if I ever get to come home from the north we need to get out fishing again.

just tried again. what I do is click on the little picture frame icon above, and it says enter url. I paste a URL into the box and hit OK. Nothing happens and it locks up my Internet Explorer entirely. I have to exit the browser and restart to come back to browsing on the forum.