Fly Fusion Forums

Ring Road Land Swap

Just curious if anyone has heard what land will be swapped with the Tsuu T'ina Nation as part of the ring road deal? They are giving up waterfront land along the Elbow as part of the deal so I'm assuming they are going to be getting at least some waterfront land in return. Has anybody heard where this land is going to be yet?

So will this deal make TT Nation the wealthiest reserve in Canada??

In exchange for "swapping" just over 1000 acres,in return they get 5300+ acres,+$275M cash,+ another $65M for relocation of a few buildings,plus construction/gravel contracts.

Sounds like a fair trade to me . :rolleyes:

Wow,they've come a long way from trading beaver pelts for beads,yes?

In exchange for "swapping" just over 1000 acres,in return they get 5300+ acres,+$275M cash,+ another $65M for relocation of a few buildings,plus construction/gravel contracts.

Im pretty sure they were already the wealthiest before this.

That's a far cry from the amount of land these people had before you illegals moved into the neighborhood

• Like 2

Curious as to how many non-native landowners along SE Stony Trail were offered 5x land swap PLUS 5x market value when their land was expropriated?

Yup, absolutely insane price for the taxpayer. Last I heard is they may be getting grazing lease lands in the Millarville area which would mean even less public land remaining down south. Only if the city planners that caused this problem could have been held accountable.