Fly Fusion Forums

Legality Of Motor Boats Above 22X

I agree with you Dutch, I think little will come out of this adventure we embark upon

I"ll go with jay , I'm back in a couple months , a little fine don't scare me none , we can split it if we loose in court as be dame if we wouldn't fight it ,

OK, this thread is going really good so far. Now all we need is for Xerophobic to chime in, some jackass to say he's going to do Jayhad and Dutchie in with a fist full of rocks if they "Run the Bow" and then Skinnydipper to try to bring so sense to the conversation.

• Like 1

I"ll go with jay , I'm back in a couple months , a little fine don't scare me none , we can split it if we loose in court as be dame if we wouldn't fight it ,

Sure, the first time maybe a warning.. maybe a fine..maybe you can fight it, maybe not.....

but you couldn't possibly think this is a feasible option for more than a few "experiments"

Do you really think the CPS if going to believe you the second time you claim to be unaware of the law? I'm guessing they may even have a laugh the first time but after that your asking for trouble.

Please keep the mentioning of breaking the law out of this forum. Enough said.

Please post an official document, link, or citation that shows this "exception to the Canada shipping act"

EDIT- looks like I found it.

Again, it is not a bylaw. You would be breaking a federal law....

The bow within city limits is classified under schedule 2 of the Canada Shipping Act.

"No persons shall operate a power driven vessel or a vessel driven by electrical propulsion in any of the waters described on Schedule II unless authorized by the Minister pursuant to paragraph 8 (1.1) (B). However, operation of emergency vessels is permitted."