Fly Fusion Forums

Possible Forum Fly (mascot Of Sorts)

Flytyer

I seen this somewhere and thought it would be neat to try it here; the results could be interesting. I'll start with a component for the fly and then designate the next person to add the next component to the fly, the next person adds the component and then designates the next contributor and so till the fly is done then we start the next fly.

So to start off I'll pick the hook to build on.

Daiichi 1250 # 12

I pass on to Silver Doctor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbadbrent

Ron, this would be very interesting for a swap, though it would take a while to get organized.....sorry for off the topic

I seen this somewhere and thought it would be neat to try it here; the results could be interesting. I'll start with a component for the fly and then designate the next person to add the next component to the fly, the next person adds the component and then designates the next contributor and so till the fly is done then we start the next fly.

So to start off I'll pick the hook to build on.

Daiichi 1250 # 12

I pass on to SJW

Daiichi 1250 # 12

Thread - Red

oh, i can't wait for this one. i would love to see what this turns out as. one someone's turn comes around, are specifying what purpose the material has, or will we all just tie our own version at the end with all the materials and see what we come up with. what a great variety of flies.

Guest bigbadbrent

Hook - Daiichi 1250 # 12

Thread - Red

Tail- pheasant tail

Dubbing - Black Peacock Icedub

Ladystrange go for it

Hook - Daiichi 1250 # 12

Thread - Red

Tail- pheasant tail

Body lateral lines - glow in the dark - krystal flash **sorry dont know the actual name of it** made by superfly and comes in the same package as krystal flash or flashabou

San Juan Worm - take it away buddy

Hook - Daiichi 1250 # 12

Thread - Red

Tail- pheasant tail

Body lateral lines - glow in the dark - krystal flash **sorry dont know the actual name of it** made by superfly and comes in the same package as krystal flash or flashabou

Wing Case - Partridge, tied 1/3 up the body and folded to the front.

Hook - Daiichi 1250 # 12

Please find out the actual name it will be most helpful.