Fly Fusion Forums

Contest Ideas?

I kinda like a photo contest idea.... maybe at the end of the year (In December) everyone submits there 3 best pictures of the year and all others are allowed a vote once all entries are received (like the vote would begin Jan 1 if the deadline for photo's was Dec31st).

Orrrrr.... at the Bow river cleanup were gonna organize... we could do a biggest fish, as I assume we'll get some time to fish.. I think we should start cleanup at 7am, go to 3pm..have a BBQ.. then fish from 5pm on...

... we might want to repost that thread on here. about the cleanup.. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orrrrr.... at the Bow river cleanup were gonna organize... we could do a biggest fish, as I assume we'll get some time to fish.. I think we should start cleanup at 7am, go to 3pm..have a BBQ.. then fish from 5pm on...

This sounds like a good idea as well

+ it would encourage members to show up cause they have a chance of winning a rod & real combo. Another good idea would be to have 50% of your score on how many lbs of junk you get and the other 50% on how many inches your biggest fish is.

I think im going to go with a draw. It keeps things fair. We'll be having monthly draws for smaller prizes. That way everyone is eligible and doesnt have to be an expert in any area. Sorry guys/gals. However thats not to say for other prizes we can do a fishing contest. That way I can be eligible.

Site sponsor prizes all mods are not eligible for, just members.