Fly Fusion Forums

What Pontoon?

Jayhad

DRock, I've heard that scadden can be a real loser to deal with, did you buy your's direct?

They are terrible to deal with. I ordered mine at last years fly expo from the scadden reps and I finally got it 3 months later After over 10 calls and after about 3 packages (u shaped bladder, frame and pump). The upside is they were so disorganized that the day after I got my final package I had another delivery at my door and it was another brand new whole outlaw x5 pontoon!

And of course being an extremely ethical and stand up guy, you let them know of their mistake!!

They are terrible to deal with. I ordered mine at last years fly expo from the scadden reps and I finally got it 3 months later After over 10 calls and after about 3 packages (u shaped bladder, frame and pump). The upside is they were so disorganized that the day after I got my final package I had another delivery at my door and it was another brand new whole outlaw x5 pontoon!

And of course being an extremely ethical and stand up guy, you let them know of their mistake!!

Yes I called them over and over and left messages for them to call me back. But they never responded or picked up my calls. I tried. Too bad for them they snooze they lose.

Hey all,

I'm in the market for a single man pontoon.

I want something for mainly lakes, that has a motor mount and possibly a standing deck.

What are your thoughts?

I got the fish cat Scout three weeks ago, is a great boat! light weight, fits in my trunk and a good thing about is the space at the back . I can install a small electric motor, but it needs to wait until next year $$$....i got it with vemo for $610 They have a 10% coupon in the website, is the best price i found after went to several places in town.