Fly Fusion Forums

So This Is Where You All Have Been Hiding!

Jokey

Well it only took me 6 months but I found where all you guys ran off to. Betcha thought, or hoped, you'd never see me again. I know you guys figured that you'd stealthily creep over here and leave me in the dust but months of back breaking research lead me down the right path and now you'll never be rid of me. True I could have just googled and looked that way but hey....I'm not that smrt.

I havent fished much this year. 55-60 hour work weeks and a 15 month old doesnt leave me much time for....anything. But I get a moment now and then and in those moments I'll be lurking around and see what you all are up to so I can be jealous and see what I'm missing.

Cheers all

J

Well it only took me 6 months but I found where all you guys ran off to. Betcha thought, or hoped, you'd never see me again. I know you guys figured that you'd stealthily creep over here and leave me in the dust but months of back breaking research lead me down the right path and now you'll never be rid of me. True I could have just googled and looked that way but hey....I'm not that smrt.

I havent fished much this year. 55-60 hour work weeks and a 15 month old doesnt leave me much time for....anything. But I get a moment now and then and in those moments I'll be lurking around and see what you all are up to so I can be jealous and see what I'm missing.

Cheers all

J

Oops OK guys time to move again, he found us!!!!!!

To bad you didn't get out this year, will you be able to sneek out this winter or spring? Well if nothing else you can catch up reading the postes here form day 1. Good to see you back again.

Thanks guys. I did actually get out fishing a few times. But when you can can count all your trips on one hand that aint so good.

The kid is good....walking and wrecking stuff. So far he hasnt figured out how to get into my fly tying room.

I wont go all Kathy Lee on you guys and post a pile of pics but I will post one of my favorites.

This is him just before he ate and destroyed a Japanese city and had an epic battle with Mothra.

n668035020_233191_3966.jpg

Cheers

J