Fly Fusion Forums

Forum Upgrade

chrisbird

Is there a way of altering settings in order that when "View New Content" is chosen only the new posts since the last time one was logged in will be displayed? At present if you choose "View New Content" the system generates a list of everything you haven't read since inception . I would prefer to see it work so that only the content I haven't read since my last visit is displayed, not everything since inception that I haven't read.

I understand there are options on the left side panel but I would like to use the "View New Content" button on the top exclusively.

I trust you will have this fixed promptly.

Regards,

Sir Weedy1

Is there a way of altering settings in order that when "View New Content" is chosen only the new posts since the last time one was logged in will be displayed? At present if you choose "View New Content" the system generates a list of everything you haven't read since inception . I would prefer to see it work so that only the content I haven't read since my last visit is displayed, not everything since inception that I haven't read.

I understand there are options on the left side panel but I would like to use the "View New Content" button on the top exclusively.

I trust you will have this fixed promptly.

Regards,

Sir Weedy1

Try clicking "Mark Community Read" at the bottom of the page and that will leave nothing unread; the next time you come back on the "View New Content" button will load new posts since the last visit.

• 3 months later...

The site is below par compared to some other forums

Read a few of your posts in the last hour and find them all to be absolutely pointless and bring nothing to the table other than reviving old threads to bring your post count up.

A more productive way of posting would include an example of why this forum is "Sub-Par" and possible ways to help this issue.

Lets try and keep this forum moving forward with informative and inspiring posts. Leave the filler at home.

• 4 weeks later...

You know what they say about former smokers!!

It's worse with former Mods!! LoL

Bwah ha ha - I guess I asked for that !

I just noticed it from my desktop - that part is not visible on the phone version !\

I feel very "special" now !

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, I can't seem to get the quote working. What I've tried is when I want to respond to a specific post, I hit quote. However doing it that way,

it's just starting a new email at the very bottom of the thread instead of referencing the post that I will wanted to in my email.

Any help much appreciated.

Adam

• 5 months later...