Fly Fusion Forums

Motors Above The Deerfoot Extender

I thought it was illegal to have motors above the Deerfoot bridge? Sitting here watching a couple guys in a white Zodiac rip up and down the south bank up to Inland pit an back down again. Is there someone to call and report them? Kind of ruining a nice quiet afternoon. Motors below the bridge is enough area as it is.

I thought it was illegal to have motors above the Deerfoot bridge? Sitting here watching a couple guys in a white Zodiac rip up and down the south bank up to Inland pit an back down again. Is there someone to call and report them? Kind of ruining a nice quiet afternoon. Motors below the bridge is enough area as it is.

No signage on the river or any literature as to EXACLTLY where the city limits are. Most that go up there are ignorant to the fact.

Good luck getting anyone to do anything about it.

PK

I know of some that go up that way that know damn well the rules, so I'd say they are not ignorant of the fact, but just plain ignorant. :)

So what are the rules?Can you find me any literature as to what the rules are? Is it all hearsay ? Pretty tough to find any info.

So if there is no literature or signage why would they be ignorant?

Bcube, call the police? They won't do anything. They have way more important things to do.

I must ask how will the police deal with a boat? Last I heard the police did not have a boat.

they have a 16' ish zodiak with a 30HP jet. They like to play hard with their hands on their guns when they are checking for pfds on the section above the wier