Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone Going To Edmonton Soon?

Hello All,

If anyone is leaving the Calgary area to Edmonton and would like to do Smitty and myself a monster favor please get back to me.

We need to deliver 10 rod and reel combos for his schools fishing club. (they are all in one box)

Thanks

Hey guys, I am heading that way for Easter weekend. I intend to leave Friday sometime around noon. If you need a delivery, send me a note.

Murray

Hello All,

If anyone is leaving the Calgary area to Edmonton and would like to do Smitty and myself a monster favor please get back to me.

We need to deliver 10 rod and reel combos for his schools fishing club. (they are all in one box)

Thanks

Holy Cow!

Murray, if you could do this, that would be terrific. I - and the kids - would really appreciate this!

Let me know - reply here or pm me, and see if this can actually happen. :)

Cheers!

Mike

'Smitty'

Mike, the only thing that might screw this up is the weather. There is a weather warning out for tomorrow afternoon with a possible 25 cm of snow tomorrow afternoon and Thursday. Either way, if the roads are bad, we will delay our trip till Saturday. But we're still making the trip. Send me a PM on how to pick up the package and where to deliver it.

Murray

Holy Cow!

Murray, if you could do this, that would be terrific. I - and the kids - would really appreciate this!

Let me know - reply here or pm me, and see if this can actually happen. :)

Cheers!

Mike

'Smitty'

I have Thursday off so why dont we meet up for lunch or something. I can drive to someplace close to you.

Murray

I have the rods in Cochrane but I work DT. I can drive to were you are if it makes it easy.

Hey Murray,

Watch out for BBT!! He'll expect that you buy him lunch!! LoL

P

P.S. JK

I have Thursday off so why dont we meet up for lunch or something. I can drive to someplace close to you.

Murray

Well, this was all started unbeknownst to me by BBT's initiative, so kudos and a great big thanks to him for getting the outfits.

So a grateful shout out to him on behalf of all the kids and now, to Murray also for doing this.

Cheers,

Smitty

Just got the rods delivered; AWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMEEEE!

Now my ratio of rods-to-kids won't be like 1:4.

Every student will have a rod.

Thanks again to Chris and Murray. :sunny::bow:

Can't wait to start up flyfishing club again next week!

Cheers!

Smitty

And a nice shout out to Hanson's Outfitters for their support in supplying 10 rod-reel-line combos at a ridiculously low price for a good cause.

Smitty

P.S. Mods: I felt it important to recognize them; if I have broken rule 10, understand my recognition is simple gratitude and not an effort to advertise for them; I've never been to their store even!

And a nice shout out to Hanson's Outfitters for their support in supplying 10 rod-reel-line combos at a ridiculously low price for a good cause.

Smitty

P.S. Mods: I felt it important to recognize them; if I have broken rule 10, understand my recognition is simple gratitude and not an effort to advertise for them; I've never been to their store even!

Great guys just trying to help out the Kids!!!! Kudos to Wayne and Trev