Fly Fusion Forums

Homewaters Fly Fishing Pictures 2012 Winter/spring

EliteFisherman

Just keep fishing and having fun, I got caught up in the BS and I basically ruined it for myself. Dont worry about the turds out there man and even if u do start guiding who cares. Doesnt matter what u do someone will always be pissed off. San Juam worm could care less about this IMO opnion but he does have some buds that guide and make money off of fishing, clearly u threatened someone enough to have said something.

Thats right. I'm pissed off now. You obviously don't read what I write and you contribute nothing to this forum.

BANNED.

Homewaters, please share more. Please get out more. Please fish more. Please keep loving what you are doing. Take heaps of pics and vids while making sure those fish stay in the water. Check out Western Sportfishing site for an example of just doing something because you enjoy it. Join the Central Alberta Fly Tiers/Fishers when you can. Meet some of the young fellows there too. Post your web address on your photos and be proud of them.

For anyone on this forum to complain about some kids hijacking a few viewers would be of extreme irony to me. This forum is testament to the nature of the internet - change. My old forum derived traffic from the old Fly Fisherman Mag forum when it lost touch with the local audience; this one spawned from the traffic off my old forum with perpetual links from it (which I rarely complained about - though I once or twice had to draw the line with one particular guide company getting free publicity perpetually - irony there too), then filled the void when I shut ours down.

If 1% of the traffic of this site goes to see your stuff, so? No website is an island and the only thing keeping traffic is the perception of value, which every website has to maintain through its own vision. In fairness to forum mods and owners, the last thing they need is a conflict, especially when common sense can be applied. This site has value. It is far tamer than our forum, for good or bad, and is a more hospitable place. It has its own flair for the dramatic, but the drama here is far tamer than what ours was. Enjoy it and keep it a relatively nice place to visit, those keeping it running sometimes can get tunnel vision to the negative and every ounce of positive goes much, much further than anyone can imagine.

Totally. I would never discourage anyone from posting pictures. Except Weedy.

I told you and BBT to keep up the monthly payments and they will never be posted.

And maybe remind BBT he's a few months in arrears. (no pun intended)