Fly Fusion Forums

What's Up With This?

Mod,

What in the devil is this all about. Near my avatar is the Note: Rainbow Trout. I see others with perch and mayfly and the like.

Now if you're going to ID me as a rainbow trout - would you please consider my linage and make it an Athabaska Rainbow. Both the Athabaska's and I are Albertans.

Just leaving it as a Rainbow trout suggests a mixed linage of things from California which I'm sure you wouldn't want to accuse anyone of.

Don

Mod,

What in the devil is this all about. Near my avatar is the Note: Rainbow Trout. I see others with perch and mayfly and the like.

Now if you're going to ID me as a rainbow trout - would you please consider my linage and make it an Athabaska Rainbow. Both the Athabaska's and I are Albertans.

Just leaving it as a Rainbow trout suggests a mixed linage of things from California which I'm sure you wouldn't want to accuse anyone of.

Don

Don : it's just a rating, after you reach a certain number of posts it changes, it's similar to a rank in the military or police force ie private , captain etc

Guest bobjones
Don : it's just a rating, after you reach a certain number of posts it changes, it's similar to a rank in the military or police force ie private , captain etc

Look way up and say "What was that?"

• 3 weeks later...