Fly Fusion Forums

Rant- Poachers!!!

Not fishing related

I own a bit of land with my mom near ghost dam. Too far for me to go and check every weekend....anyway neighbour called and said someone had cut down about 30 feet of fence and was quadding on the land. He went to investigate and saw them pulling off a big buck with their quad. (He wasn't sure if I gave them permission) I doubt I would give permission to cut my fence, would have been nice if he got their plate number.

So they illegally trespass, cut down a fence, and poach a deer.

GRRRRRR :$*%&:

There goes fishing Saturday, got to go mend some fence.

That sucks dude, same about the buck you could of harvested. I got a section east of bass pro shops, ill be driving the field in my truck and ill get a phone call from the dink on 20 acres someone is on my land again, caught a couple people out there shooting stuff, and driveing though my canola this year.

Not fishing related

I own a bit of land with my mom near ghost dam. Too far for me to go and check every weekend....anyway neighbour called and said someone had cut down about 30 feet of fence and was quadding on the land. He went to investigate and saw them pulling off a big buck with their quad. (He wasn't sure if I gave them permission) I doubt I would give permission to cut my fence, would have been nice if he got their plate number.

So they illegally trespass, cut down a fence, and poach a deer.

GRRRRRR :$*%&:

There goes fishing Saturday, got to go mend some fence.

I'm in Cochrane and could drive out every now and then if needed. Need to use the good camera more often :ninja: