Fly Fusion Forums

Brent Need's Something New To Tie...

Guest bigbadbrent

Guest bigbadbrent

Any ideas?

I'm getting kinda tired of tying the same ol, same ol day in and day out, but i do, because the flys work, day in and day out...

any new sites that im missing out on, or anything i should be looking into to step my tying up, or new flies that work?

Any ideas?

I'm getting kinda tired of tying the same ol, same ol day in and day out, but i do, because the flys work, day in and day out...

any new sites that im missing out on, or anything i should be looking into to step my tying up, or new flies that work?

I search fly fishing sites and came across Graham Olsen . Just Google that name am sure you will be impressed . Tight lines!

Any ideas?

Why not try some really old flies that are like turn of the century(1900 or so). I have been working on a personal project based on the book "The Practical Angler" by W.C. Stewart

Some really interesting stuff there such as eyeless hooks with the leaders tied on as if they were part of the fly. Truly classic stuff that has a great deal of value even today.