Fly Fusion Forums

Halfway Through 2011

Hawgstoppah

They did pretty good Bobloblaw! Thanks for sending them this way!!

No comments on my flower pics? those were for you man! :)

The flower pics are great, Brian; thanks for sharing.

I do have a concern about one of your pics, though; namely, the "corksucker".

Why???

As a perfeshional guide, it's one of your duties to prevent people from pulling those kinda shenanigans in photos.

Remember: only YOU can prevent corksucking! :angel:smail:

UPDATE!

I just saw a picture from Dave at FishTales on Facebook with a client who landed Rip Lip yesterday. Looks like he's alive and doing well!

awesome!!! :)

I think I was across the river from them when they hit it too... a lot of excitement!!

UPDATE!

I just saw a picture from Dave at FishTales on Facebook with a client who landed Rip Lip yesterday. Looks like he's alive and doing well!

Brian,

Same fish for sure. We named it Skeletor! I was rowing for a couple of buddies but Chris S (he had to row after that fish) caught it as part of double header. He ate a skid bitch. Very healthy fish despite the mangled jaw. Largest fish of the day on Thursday July 21st. When did you have the pleasure of meeting him?

David

Brian,

Same fish for sure. We named it Skeletor! I was rowing for a couple of buddies but Chris S (he had to row after that fish) caught it as part of double header. He ate a skid bitch. Very healthy fish despite the mangled jaw. Largest fish of the day on Thursday July 21st. When did you have the pleasure of meeting him?

David

i'v seen him once myself for a few seconds from the net , but he broke free from the guy with me , brian got him with a guy in the highwater at run-off , tough fish , i'v seen a rainbow this year that was kinda scared bad on one side , we call him Two Face