Fly Fusion Forums

Lost - Moby Net

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

Unforunatly i have lost my net to the river. With a great effort by Jayhad and i to cast and reclaim it it drifted off into the sunset for another adventure.

If found it is a long handle Loon model and its missing the rear screw.

reward is on the table cash, beer, ______

Thanks for reading

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

if i dont i would like to think of it finding its way into some young fishers hands in a "littlest hobo" sort of way lol

im going down to 911 supply to pick up a handgun bungy cord. I have seen these hold a glock on a wild ride so it should hold a net

if i dont i would like to think of it finding its way into some young fishers hands in a "littlest hobo" sort of way lol

im going down to 911 supply to pick up a handgun bungy cord. I have seen these hold a glock on a wild ride so it should hold a net

I use the Springbrook Magnetic Net Holder with the bungy and it works amazingly well. My net gets snagged on tree branches, and other things. If not for the cord, my net would have been LONG gone. Considering its $120 net, I would rather not see it floating down the river one day.......so I feel your pain.