Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River Shuttles

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have looked around here. I just tried e-mailing bow river shuttles and it came back as undeliverable. Has their e-mail address changed? I was looking to contact them about boat rentals for this coming May? Any ideas? Thanks.

Jeff

Hello all,

It has been a while since I have looked around here. I just tried e-mailing bow river shuttles and it came back as undeliverable. Has their e-mail address changed? I was looking to contact them about boat rentals for this coming May? Any ideas? Thanks.

Jeff

There are cheapier boat rentals..... even one has been advertised on here lately, send a PM to Dutchie

Make sure that you look into insurance coverage before renting. What's behind the companies, do they have proper insurance, how long providing the service, do they have the resources (ie - reliable, experienced people involved), etc. Renting a boat is one thing, having the ducks lined up to do it 'right' on all levels is a completely different game. Each facet of our industry is a separate business and each has its intricacies that have to be covered.

Thanks for the replies. I actually replied to dutchie before returning to the site. We are considering rentals as opposed to bring up a boat just because of travel costs (ie: taking the Subaru as opposed to driving the F-250). Are there any considerations to crossing the border with a boat? Aquatic issues? How about felt soles? First week of May a good time to float? Fishing licenses? We would be looking to float and camp. Any suggestions? All help is greatly appreciated.

Jeff