Fly Fusion Forums

Ffc Booth @ Expo

I'm looking for some volunteers to sit and the booth for the weekend show. We'll be tying some flies and talking with the public. Ideally it would be great to have 2 or 3 people at the booth at all times. Anyone interested can send me a PM with dates and times they would be available so that a schedule can be made up.

Thanks in advance

Hoping to help out for 2 hours or so when i get there.

Is this ok?

p.s 2010 best fly is still open

flyfishy ffc'in with the best

A specific time frame would greatly be appreciated as this all needs to be scheduled so we don't have everyone at the same time

Sunday opening till 3:30 for me.

That's what I have you down for , my post was directed at flyfishy as he gave no clue as to date and time.

I'm still looking for a couple more people if anyone is interested.

Ron, I know we've already talked but I'll be there most of the afternoon. In signed up for a workshop from 2:15 till 4:15. after that, I'll be there. Saturday from 2:30 till 7:00 I'm in workshops again but available before and after those times. Sunday I'm wide open.

Murray

Ron, I know we've already talked but I'll be there most of the afternoon. In signed up for a workshop from 2:15 till 4:15. after that, I'll be there. Saturday from 2:30 till 7:00 I'm in workshops again but available before and after those times. Sunday I'm wide open.

Murray

Murray you are set in the schedule already with allowances made for the workshop.

I'll be sending out more info to all who are helping out by hopefully sometime on Tuesday, I still have some details to work out and finalize.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...