Fly Fusion Forums

Made My Christmas Wish...now Patiently Waiting..

Wolfie

That purple colour is the colour it turns when I hold it too tight and for too long, and slowly move my hand up and down it to make sure not a single inch is left untouched for as long as I can hold out, this brings me such joy that I would do it 50 times a day if I could without getting caught ...

Choking the living Crap out of some dumb Bustard who so richly deserves it!! brings me such joy!!!!!!

Besides that the vise is nice just not my style, but and there is always a but - I love the colour..

Are you getting the Damasteel Jaws? Sure would go nice with the purple.

yes Doc..that's the jaws I'm getting with it..however, the colour is not set in concrete yet, however, I still have time to choice.

Tungsten..yes it rotates, tell him Doc for you have tied on one already and I believe we met before down at the river..you would have noticed that my glove size is X-Large!

Yes it's a full rotary vice extremely nice to tie on, my brother in law has one so when i go out to BC to fish or do a tying demos I've used it, probably for about 30 hours.I believe I have tied on almost every vice out there. I would classify it as one of my all time favorite vices. The one thing that is really cool is how may accessories there are available. Very flexible. As far as space around the vice its one of the vices that has lots of room behind for tying, and my paws aren't small. By the way Wolfie, I really like the purple

I don't see any counter weight,or is it one thats not suppose too spin?

You must have small hands,theres no way my left mitt would fit in there to hold anything.