Fly Fusion Forums

My Cousin Vinny

Hi all,

I seem to have a cousin, once removed living in Calgary. Since I'm visiting Calgary within 2 weeks my mother mentioned that she has a niece in Calcary and that her son flyfishes. His name is Vincent and he is in is thirties I think and of dutch origin although he was born in Canada his mother's name is Carla. Might be fun to meet if circumstances allow since I don't get the chance very often to meet relatives from Calgary...

If anyone knows him maybe they could direct him to this post. My mother's name is Els van der Stad his mother will certainly know her.

Noud is always trying to find a other way to catch fish ( those who wont work usualy :lol: ) then we do.

Its always nice for Rob and me when we catch about 20 fish a day and Noud just 6 or so,makes us feel like were realy good flyfisher's,in fact were realy thankfull to Noud that he always gives us that good feeling.

Keep up the good work Noud.

Klaas

Noud is always trying to find a other way to catch fish ( those who wont work usualy :lol: ) then we do.

Its always nice for Rob and me when we catch about 20 fish a day and Noud just 6 or so,makes us feel like were realy good flyfisher's,in fact were realy thankfull to Noud that he always gives us that good feeling.

Keep up the good work Noud.

Klaas

You know I love to make you guys feel good. That's what I go fishing with you guys for. On the days I go out alone I catch tons of fish....honestly.... :angel:smail:

So I take it Noud is the klootzak of the group?

Like Rob said...Although klutz fits better than monkey I think...I even once became runner up as klutz of the year on the BB of flyfisherman.com. I only lost to someone because he broke a limb....