Fly Fusion Forums

She's Missing Ya'

Guys - note I'm sure that most gals aren't interested,

Picked up this lovely lady on the Livingstone last Thursday. I'm sure she's missing ya'.

Also picked up about a grocery sack of garbage every day including 2 hub caps. C&R area @ it's best.

Don

post-206-1281971257.jpg

Guest Sundancefisher

hmmmm.

Looks like the grizzlies are starting to use some of their own bait and hunting tactics.

You probably got lucky and escaped with your life.

Otherwise...maybe just one of them new fangled strike indicators.

Guys,

The guy in the pic isn't me.

Brian,

She was split up the back. Probably rode hard and tossed away wet.

Frank,

All the appropriate parts were color coated. I'd suspect so the lovelorn could find 'em.

post-206-1282000254.jpg

And the best part, She'd been along the bank for many days. Viewed by many who probably stared and failed to she her for what she was. Garbage.

Don

Guest Sundancefisher
Guys,

The guy in the pic isn't me.

Brian,

She was split up the back. Probably rode hard and tossed away wet.

Frank,

All the appropriate parts were color coated. I'd suspect so the lovelorn could find 'em.

post-206-1282000254.jpg

And the best part, She'd been along the bank for many days. Viewed by many who probably stared and failed to she her for what she was. Garbage.

Don

So...ummm...

How many pictures did you take of "her"? Captured all the angles?

LOL

...seriously...great work on removing the garbage. That should not be lost in the fun. I always take a garbage bag or two in my pack and collect garbage on the trail.

Sun..

Only 2 pics. to help her owner ID her. Left her hanging from my awning when we were @ the Campground and curiously no one claimed her.

While we cleaned some of the garbage out along the creek, we made no attempt to clean the random sites that are infested with jerks.

And I really like spend some quiet time with the dunderhead that invented plastic water bottles. I can't get over people that figure they should drink bottled water for their health and toss the empties in the rivers.

Don

Oh, so that's where she went!!! I've been looking for her everywhere, thanks for finding her!!! I dunno what I'd do without my girl!!!

Hope you didn't touch her with your bare hands around the mouth area..... LOL

Glad you cleared that up. For awhile there I thought BBT was sneakin' south off the Highwood again.

Ya not mine. I like a bit bigger and Blonde ;)

bachelorette-dot-com_1969_292189452-1.gif

BBT the only reason you like the bigger ones is cause through pass experinces you have found that with the smaller one all you do is crush it and pop it.

As for the comment about the random camping jerks I fully understand the fustrations of these people but not all random campers are jerks there are some good people that do random camp and it is not fair to them when other people classifie them in the same catagory as the jerks that are destroying everything around them. So please remeber that not all random campers are jerks (I know you probably did not mean it like that Don but that is the way I read it, no hate just wanted to say my 2 cents.)

Just a side note to anyone that is random camping that when leaving your site please make sure you have completely put out your fire, and this means make sure the coals are not still warm as they can start a fire and then it is a unattented fire and who knows what the hell might happen, too many times I have been out camping with people and all they do is douse the fire with water and you wake up in the morning and there is a small fire going in the pit. Hot coals = fire.