Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Birthday Alan (adc)

Hope ya had a good one!!!....So, your what, 48 now??.. :party:

Cheers...Jeff..

48??? Yeah, in dog years, maybe; y'know, multiply by 7.... :whistle:

Hope it's a good one, Al; go catch a birthday fish!

48??? Yeah, in dog years, maybe; y'know, multiply by 7.... :whistle:

Hope it's a good one, Al; go catch a birthday fish!

LMAO...Fished with Al and Clive a few time over the years, Great teachers on the Crow!!.... They are nothing but a blast!!!....Al, created/built a Sweet stick for me, casts like a dream.....These fellas might be a wee, well, a tad, bit older :P , however, are very, very young at Heart!!!!.....And then, there is "ggp", Awesome, Great teacher/Good times, (Crow, Bow, Livingston, still watwer, ect..) Along with others from the board.... Well, I have learned a lot from these guy's....And, I have to say, these guy's know their stuff....If ya's get a chance, fish with them....

Cheers...Jeff..

AL

well i'm late again , anyway happy birthday to you , you old fart , hope it's was a good day for you , all the best to your health for the next year and may your rod be bent over lots this season , and your other rod straight lots also , LOL , see you on the 17 augs

beed ..

NEVER ... and I mean NEVER .. use the word "wee" when discussing a near-senior like adc. :P

Cheers!

Clive

PS: Happy BD Allan! ;)

PPS: beed .. thanks for the kind words. You would not have said "Great teachers" if you'd seen me last night unable to catching nosing fish. I did hang a nice brown yesterday tho. Sight fished. Nice.

• 2 weeks later...