Fly Fusion Forums

Personal Best, Plus Many Others

Guest FoamStoner

Guest Jeremie

Went out to my nearby lake today and caught some nice fish. Personal best rainbow that was 24" and was easily 5 1/2 pounds. one 21" and three 20"s along with 10 other fish from 15"-19" Last fish of the day was a beautiful 21" rainbow thats spotting was like an alaskan rainbow! Great way to break in a new 4 weight!

Enjoy

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

Guest Jeremie

Nope not beaver... Gotten a bit tired of that lake actually =P, this lake is 35 mins from my house in edmonton. It was definitly a banner day. Always great to have those days when no one else can catch anything. Nice to know i can catch 6 pound rainbows out of a lake within 30 mins of my house.

Nice video though, dont recognize that part of the lake.

awesome fish... I think I know the place you speak of and I did get the chance to fish it twice a few years ago... you NEED a boat there.!!! Shorelines are so soggy you sink right in... cannot wade the place... I still did OK with a few biguuns to hand but would have been so awesome from a tube. Great fish

I've rented a 40 passenger bus and it's heading to Jeremie's secret fishing hole near Edmonton. I have room for 2 muir people so book your spot ASAP. <--poke--<

Great pics Jeremie and I'm glad to see that the hard work of a few Northern folk is paying off.

Guest Jeremie

Haha, shhh no one needs to know.. if you would kindly remove the post we dont have a problem. But good luck! lol It was the fly that was making all the difference =P that secret goes to the grave with me. Officially my new searching pattern

Guest Jeremie

This lake is fishing very well this year, the ones who have figured it out, or know how to read the fish, will catch a lot, i was only out for about 5/6 hours... and i took a 1 hour break because my hands were so cold.