Fly Fusion Forums

Rv/camping Mat

If your on gravel then carpet or the like will work.My wife p/u some sort of weaved looking mat this allows the grass to stay alive underneath and is real easy to clean.It also doesn't hold water.Not sure where she got it but I've had both kinds of mats and by far this is the best one.

you want a "self cleaning" rv mat, best place is wally world for price. They are "self cleaning" cause the dust falls though the tiny holes and, and the stuff tungsten said.

What dept would they be in?

We used to use artificial turf from Home Depot...cost us $50 for the whole season...that bought us enough for the whole length of the trailer and the width of the awning....and it stayed down until end of season when we rolled it up and threw it out. For you...probably $30 or so for your trailer.

We used to use artificial turf from Home Depot...cost us $50 for the whole season...that bought us enough for the whole length of the trailer and the width of the awning....and it stayed down until end of season when we rolled it up and threw it out. For you...probably $30 or so for your trailer.

I used the same in lawn greeen. Rona about 30 bucks for 14 by6????